Terms of Service
How It Works
Our Writers have passed internal tests before being able to take orders.
Customers can place an order by following the order process.
When writers accept these terms to perform the job, it will be their responsibility to complete the job within the agreed time and ensure quality.
Once a job is completed and the Customer has made the payment, the Writer transfer all rights and ownership of the product to the Client/Customer.
While registering with US, please use a valid email address/phone number via which you can be reached in case we need to contact you. Providing an incorrect email address is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. In addition, you can also use your Facebook ID* to register on the site (*if available).
Customers place orders on the site for free. We do not collect any fee for placing orders.
We use a messaging system for communication. Our Support Team and writers use a messaging system to get any information on updates regarding the Order. Therefore, kindly check your inbox regularly and promptly address any questions, concerns, or additional instructions using this interactive feature. You are not allowed to disclose and share any personal information (including email address or phone number) with writers asking them to work directly with you outside our service. Messages containing fraudulent words and word phrases will be automatically blocked by our system and will not be visible to the Writer.
Delivery and Copyright
We shall not be responsible or liable for any type of delivery issues, including those resulting from any of your service providers like internet, email, etc., which are beyond our control, or failure of the Customer to download the product. Our Support Team is available to assist you with any delivery problems 24/7.
The products delivered by your Writer shall be as per your specifications. You shall own the full copyright about products and other materials delivered to you. If you find the Writer attempting to pass on plagiarized content as original (although this hardly happens), you may reject the product, and payment may be withheld.
Neither We nor any of our affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and other written material received from Writers. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / titles / awards / prizes / grants/positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. Customers shall take up the matter directly with Writers for resolution of any disputes.
Payment and Fees
Once you have clicked the Order Now to Payment button (or any identical), this will mean that you will be redirected to the payment page for the Services you have ordered via the Website. Keep in mind that we offer only prepaid Services. If your payment was not delivered to us or the payment method is declined, we will deny your Order until the payment is successfully processed. Make sure to double-check the latest price of your Order before proceeding with the payment. We also reserve the right to edit the Order and request additional payment in case some mismatches between the indicated order details and the assignment instructions take place. In this respect, the Order is also considered to be unpaid. Paper price includes our fee (consideration) for Copyright License set forth in these Terms. We draw your attention to that additional fees will probably be required if your Order any of our extras mentioned above. Your Order price is formed and determined based on your Order deadline, type of paper, academic level, as well as any and all the included extras. The ultimate Order cost can be seen in the last step of Order Form, at the very bottom. All prices for this Website Services are displayed either in your local currency or USD and are exclusive of VAT. You may be required to pay VAT exceptionally if you make your payment from the country that is part of the EU (European Union). The VAT is charged extra to the Order price while the transaction of the payment is processed. Nevertheless, in some cases when the local law requires so, VAT will be included additionally to the total Order cost even if you do not reside in the EU. All prices are exclusive of (a) any and all fees/ commissions imposed on you by payment processors and/or your bank and/or card issuer (including for currency exchange), (b) taxes and/or levies as well as other duties established by taxing or other state authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such feed/ commissions and/or taxes, and/or levies, and/or duties. Sometimes we may offer promotional/special or discount prices to our Services. These prices are possible except when the promotion/discount is provided and liable to be subjected to the terms of that promotion/discount. Please consider that any discounts shall not be applied after you have made your payment. Therefore, please check your final fee in the Order Form before making a payment. We personally can decide that a different price is required for your Order than the one specified in the Website’s Prices page. We will notify you about it and offer different fee. Your final fee shall be depicted in the Order Form or on the page of the Order in your control panel. Keep in mind that you can cancel the Order before proceeding with the payment. Additionally, you can utilize the Store Credit Balance or the bonuses from your profile for any of your current and/or future orders. If you use a credit/debit card to pay, this must be the same credit/debit card that has been authorized by you, and you have a right to pay with it. Any credit/debit cardholder will be required to confirm checks by third parties and/or authorization by the card issuer. If your bank or the person who issued the card for you doesn’t want to make your payment authorized or any other authentication checks return opposing results, your Order will not be accepted by us. If you are one of the customers with a credit/debit card that is not denominated in the currency indicated in the Order Form, the final price will be determined according to the current exchange rate of that very date when the payment transaction has been processed by your card issuer.
We assess refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons as to why a refund request is made. Please note that if you request a refund, we may require documented proof that the quality of your Order is low (e.g., scanned copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). Should you feel it necessary to make a refund request, we will immediately forward your Order to our Quality Assurance Department. After comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period.
In case We reimburse the money because of mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our Quality Assurance Department, at its sole discretion, evaluates the quality of the Paper and refunds an amount comparable to the percentage of incorrect content in the Paper and mistakes present in it.
We provide various methods of contact (i.e., email, telephone, message board, and live chat) to facilitate communication between you, us and the Writer assigned to complete an order. Using any of these methods, our Customer Support Centre is available to you at any time and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. However, if such a request is not received using any of the aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, the company will not be obliged to honor or consider the above-said request.
We offer a 14-day money-back period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages (” Refund Period”).
The refund Period begins on the date of the Customer’s order deadline and expires on the last day of the Refund Period. In case you are not satisfied with any of the Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Once the Refund Period elapses, we will not refund any amounts paid.
We will refund 100% of the payment in the following cases:
– The Order has not been assigned to a particular writer. You can cancel your Order and get a full refund any time before it gets assigned to a writer;
– In case you accidentally pay twice for the same Order, we will refund you the second payment after your confirmation*
* If you place two identical orders and pay for both of them, we will assume that you need both orders completed and start working on them. Therefore, if any of the orders is paid by mistake, please, make sure you contact us immediately to clarify the situation. Of course, you can cancel any order that you do not need before it is assigned to a writer;
– If, for any other reason, your Order is sent to you after the deadline and you do not need it anymore, you can request a full refund. However, in such cases, you cannot use the paper as it fully belongs to our company. We can decide to utilize it at our own discretion and we also reserve the right to publish it online as a sample of our work;
– The research did not align with the initial instructions indicated in the Order Form (this is subject to inspection by a Quality Assurance Department specialist;
– The level of plagiarism exceeded 10% as indicated in the extended plagiarism report.
We will refund some of the payment in the following cases:
– Up to 70% – if you cancel the order “in progress” before the deadline if less than half the time has passed**;
– Up to 50% – if you cancel the order “in progress” before the deadline if more than half the time has passed**;
** A writer has already spent a significant amount of time working on your Order and must be compensated
– Up to 70% – if your Order is late, but you still have time and would like to use the paper, we will recalculate the price according to previous deadline option. The difference in price will be refunded to you.
We will refund no payment in the following cases:
– If you accept Order after;
– In case of timely delivery of the Product, we will not be responsible for failure of the Customer to download the Product. Please note that you will still be billed for the service rendered and no refund is guaranteed at this point in order to pay the Writer for the work done;
– If you received a low mark (score);
– If you are caught using our service;
– If your Order is late because you did not provide some required information or materials on-time or we could not reach you via contacts provided, then you cannot claim a refund based on lateness. Please, be advised that it is very important to provide valid contact information, including your email address and phone number, so that we can reach you when emergencies occur;
– Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages;
– Non-refundable VAS – VIP Support, Assign the Writer of your choice, Choose best Writer automatically, Easy Bidding;
– Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem-Solving assignments are not subjected to any refund. Using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case writer scores less than 50% of correct answers, you can be qualified for partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Customer Experience Manager separately in each case.
As long as your revision instructions do not contradict your initial instructions, we will surely ask our Writer to make the needed changes. If our Quality Assurance Departments concludes that the initial instructions of your Order have been met, then the revision request will be rejected.
The amendments (revision) is free within a 7-day period after Order delivery. If Revision is required at a later time, the Customer will need to pay additionally, depending on the complexity of the Revision.
The Customer can submit a Revision Request through the chat button or platform used to deliver the product. Our support team is always ready to take in your messages.
The Company is entitled to ask for additional payment in order to complete the Revision if the revision instructions contradict the initial Order instructions.
The Revision deadline cannot be less than the original deadline indicated in the Order form.
If your revision instructions satisfy all of the provisions above, we will complete up to 3 free revisions of your Order. Keep in mind that you can indicate as many revision instructions as needed when sending your Order back for revision. In case your revision request does not comply with the above-stated provisions, a new order shall be created. In this Order, please specify in detail exactly what changes or updates are needed for your Paper.
SMART2WRITE.COM IS NOT TO BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PARTICULAR, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY HAVE ARISEN FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS (HOWEVER ARISING, AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF RECOVERY).
WE, NOT EITHER OF OUR PARTNERS AND/OR AFFILIATES, ARE TO BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNSUITABLE, IMMORAL, UNLAWFUL, OR IN ANY WAY WRONGFUL UTILIZATION OF THE COMPLETED PAPERS BY OUR WEBSITE. AMONG THESE ARE COURT PROCEEDINGS, PLAGIARISM, LOSS OF ANY PARTICULAR POSITION/PLACE OR PAYMENTS, SUSPENSION, FAILURE, OR ANY ALTERNATIVE LEGAL OR CORRECTIVE ACTIONS. THE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL AND ANY LEGAL OR CORRECTIVE MEASURES CAUSE BY INAPPROPRIATE, IMMORTAL, AND/OR IN ANY WAY ILLEGAL UTILIZATION OF THE PAPER FALLS ON YOU. WE ARE NOT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY POSTPONEMENTS OR TECHNICAL PROBLEMS CONNECTED WITH THE DELIVERY OF ANY TEXT MATERIALS WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY MAIL SERVER OR INTERNET SERVER. WE ARE NOT LIABLE IN NEITHER OF THE CASES WHEN: 1) YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF THE DELIVERED MATERIALS OR DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT IN ANY WAY; 2) THE ANTICIPATED BY YOU RESULTS ARE NOT ACQUIRED FROM THE USE OF OUR SERVICE; 3) THE PAPER IS MISUSED BY YOU IN ANY WAY; 4) ANY UNWANTED CONSEQUENCES FALL UPON YOU AFTER THE USE OF THE PAPER.
WE FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THESE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE MATERIALS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY US, ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.