- Type: Dissertation
- Subject: Health Care
- Topic: What are people’s experiences of practising yoga with Chronic Non-Specific Lower Back Pain (CNSLBP) and does it improve quality of life (QoL)? An interpretative phenomenological analysis.
- Style: Harvard
- Number of pages: 30 pages/double spaced (8250 words)
- PowerPoint slides: 0
- Number of source/references: 100
- Extra features: –
Order instructions: Discipline: Physiotherapy
This is a dissertation proposal. No data is needed. It must be written like if asking for funding.
Type or research: Qualitative
Use PICOT –> Population: Adults between 45-60
Interviews will be transcribed and recorded.
Dissertation format and structure:
1. Introduction and Literature Review
3. Impact, Future Dissemination and Study Limitations
4. Appendices, Presentation and References.