Using the attached Research Proposal assignments, submit a 500-750-word summary of your proposal. The summary must include the following:
Part 1 (Introduction, Literature Review, and Research Questions/Hypotheses)
- Introduction: Title, description of what will be researched, an explanation of why the research is important to the field of psychology, and an explanation of how respect for persons, beneficence, and justice will be upheld and the process for informed consent.
- Literature Review: An analysis of the literature review detailing findings from 8-10 scholarly, empirical, peer-reviewed references published within the past 5 – 7 years.
- Research Questions/Hypotheses: Presentation of research questions and hypotheses.
Part 2 (Methods and Data Collection, Hypothetical Findings, Suggestions for Future Research, Conclusion, and References)
- Methods and Data Collection: An explanation of the method (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed), data collection method, sample, instrumentation, and the statistical analysis used to test the hypotheses, if quantitative, or the data analysis method if qualitative.
- Hypothetical Findings: A verbal or graphical presentation of the findings and an explanation of how the findings rejected or failed to reject the null hypotheses (if applicable) and answered the research questions.
- Suggestions for Future Research: Suggestions for future research based on the hypothetical findings.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
NOTE: Please you the attached to do the abstract