Research Proposal Project: Data Analysis Plan
1. What are the health risks to wearing a mask all day?
2. What are the proven medical reports to ensure safety when wearing a mask?
3. The difference between the type of mask and how it can affect one’s health?
Include these headings….
1. Variables- A clear and appropriate definition of all variables is included.
2. Hyptohesis- A null and research hypothesis are included and are appropriate for the study.
3. Statistical Test- An appropriate statistical test for data analysis is identified and is reasonable for the planned research proposal project.
4. Rationale- A clear rationale for choosing the specified statistical test is included.
5. Results- A clear explanation of how the results will be interpreted is included. Criteria for accepting or rejecting the null and research hypotheses is appropriate.
For this section of your research proposal assignment, you will carefully design a plan for analyzing your quantitative data. Explain in detail how you will go about analyzing your data. Be sure to:
Include definitions of all variables
Identify your null hypothesis and research hypothesis
Include the type of analysis to be conducted (correlation, t-test, confidence interval, regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA, etc.)
Explain why this type of analysis is most appropriate for your research
Identify the significance level (typically set to .05, but may be set to .01 or .10)
Explain what results you are looking for in your quantitative study (how will you know if you will accept or reject your null and research hypothesis?)
APA formatting, references, and citations are required.