- Subject: History
- Topic: Persuasive Essay Civil War
- Style: MLA
- Number of pages: 4 pages/double spaced (1100 words)
- PowerPoint slides: 0
- Number of source/references: 5
- Extra features: –
1. Read the following argumentative/persuasive readings:
o This will take you to other sources. You need a minimum of three.
Purpose: to persuade
Method of Development: your choice
1. Research for appropriate evidence to support your argument. While you are researching, be sure to note all information necessary to fill out your Works Cited page for that entry.
2. Remember your conclusion and your Works Cited page in MLA.
more info attached