- Subject: Anthropology
- Topic: Inequality – Children – Youth Centers
- Style: MLA
- Number of pages: 12 pages/double spaced (3300 words)
- PowerPoint slides: 0
- Number of source/references: 10
- Extra features: –
MLA9 – Thesis – Children and Inequality & Multi-Use Community Centers.
* 25 Source Bibliography; must be from 2019 to Current, Some exceptions. (I have 14 decent sources [Attached]).
* Must provide PDF of sources used; Articles, websites, and chapters from Ebooks.
* I have made an outline that must be followed. (Attached)
** The Core Concept is the lack of after-school care in areas of poverty.
** My chosen location is Union City, TN. This is where I would like to build a youth center.
** I want to look at and compare behavioral patterns (positive and negative), habits, and belief structures in children where there is a lack of after-school care such as Youth Centers. Then how we can help transform children’s lives for a better future.
Look into the implications of their current life; school dropouts, teen pregnancies, kids on the street, etc., and their outcomes with no help from the state or county.