- To assess the need for a capital budget item.
- To investigate the information needed to prepare a budget proposal.
Content Requirements: (MUST ADDRESS ALL).
- Identify the capital budget item.
- Identify the need and consequences if it is not purchased.
- Identify the cost of the piece of equipment and if there are any alternative funding sources.
- Presents a compelling argument for the purchase of the capital item.
NO WEBSITES ALLOWED FOR REFERENCE OR CITATION. References and citation must be only from journal articles or books published from 2018 up to now. . Must employ at least 6 references entries which will be cited at the end of the slide and speaker notes. INCLUDE DOI, PAGE NUMBERS. etc PLAGIARISM NEED TO BE LESS THAN 10%.
- It should consist of 10-15 slides excluding the title and reference.
- . Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
- formatted per APA 7 ed and references should be current (published within last five years 2018 up to now) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
- Incorporate a minimum of 6 citations and reference entries.