propose a resolution to Human Trafficking through the application of information from a variety of related fields, which may include sociology, law, psychology, and ethics.
The Solution Proposal to Human Trafficking
1. Create a clear thesis statement that identifies your social and criminal justice issue.
2. Summarize Human Trafficking issue in approximately one to two pages.
3. Describe what makes Human Trafficking an issue.
4. Provide data to show how this issue has made an impact on society. Include graph if possible
5. Explain which social justice principles need to be addressed and why.
6. Detail the cultural and diversity issues present in Human Trafficking
7. Describe how addressing Human Trafficking contributes to the goal of a more just society.
8. Analyze the empirical research on Human Trafficking
9. Propose a possible resolution to Human Trafficking
10. Evaluate which branches of the criminal justice system are impacted/involved and how they either help or hinder Human Trafficking.
11. Analyze how the criminal and social justice theories (in relation to the United States Constitution) and landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions impact Human Trafficking and support the resolution.
12. Examine how the judiciary, corrections, and law enforcement systems address social equality, solidarity, human rights, and overall fairness for all and how these essential concepts impact your Human Trafficking and the resolution.
13. Evaluate how poverty, racism, religion and other socio-cultural variables may apply to contemporary social and criminal justice by drawing information among the fields of, but not limited to, criminology, law, philosophy, psychology, science, and sociology. Must address and four poverty, racism, religion, and other socio-cultural variables
APA 7 format
Must have introduction and conclusion paragraph
Must site throughout
Must have reference pages
Must have 15 scholarly resources