Chapter 7 Reading Questions
- Three environmental factors that influenced where people settled were: -parohs -pirets -scribs
- List four reasons why water was the most important environmental factor
for crops, drinking,
- Topography is:the arrangement of the natural and artificial physical features of an area.
- Where did farmers prefer to settle? Why?
- How did topography influence early human settlement?
- How was the Nile River helpful to the early settlements of Egypt and Kush?
- What bodies of water affected the development of Canaan?