A. Reflect on at least two potential risks the company in the given scenario encounters in entering the new market, including a detailed descriiption of the impact to the company.
B. Conduct a SWOT analysis of the company in the given scenario by doing the following:
1. Identify two internal strengths of the company.
2. Identify two internal weaknesses of the company.
3. Identify two external opportunities for the company.
4. Identify two external threats to the company.
C. Identify two strategic recommendations for the company in the given scenario that are based upon the SWOT analysis results in parts B1 through B4.
1. Justify a strategic recommendation from part C by explaining in detail the benefits of the recommendation to the company.
D. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.