- Subject: Law
- Topic: Writer’s choice
- Style: APA
- Number of pages: 11 pages/double spaced (3025 words)
- PowerPoint slides: 0
- Number of source/references: 10
- Extra features: Abstract page
This is a research application. I received feedback on what to address, but I got stuck. I need more conciseness, more clarity, more impact, more logical flow and more meta-text.
All elements of the project should be in the text, and they could be shifted around. Ideally, the proposal would have this structure:
– Purpose (problem statement and any hypothesis) – 1 page
– Theoretical foundation (central concepts, current knowledge, state of the art) – 1 page
– Project design – choice of method and empirical material – 2 1/2 pages
– A research plan (including a work plan and a time schedule) – 1 page (here, the time schedule will be a chart, for which I need to have a half page free in the final product)
– The practical framework for implementation (my role & qualifications, organization) – 3/4 page
– Impact/outreach/output – 3/4 page.
I have too many repetitions and redundancies and would like a through combing of the text. Also, I lack the skill to market myself via metatext.