Which of the following describes a corporate strategy?
- The production department of a car manufacturer decided to focus on quality assurance during production rather than high volume production.
- A software company formed an alliance with a cell phone manufacturer to develop a new type of smartphone.
- The marketing department of a furniture company decided to utilize push marketing techniques rather than pull marketing.
- A popular sandwich franchise surveyed customers on what they look for in a sandwich.
Which of the following is NOT a benefit to increasing the diversity of an organization’s workforce?
- Hiring pool of potential employees increases
- Recognizing and appreciating the diversity of opinions
- Variety of perspectives on projects
- Making accommodations for numerous diverse groups