Instructions for Annotated Outline
Develop your own annotated outline of the entire biblical book.
- The outline should include at least two (2) levels: Roman numerals (I., II., etc.) for major sections, alphabet numerals (A., B., etc.) for secondary levels, and lower-case roman numerals (i., ii., etc.) if any tertiary levels.
- Each level should be written as a complete sentence.
- Each level should include the exact verse range.
- Below each major level (I., II., etc.), include a 3-5 sentence paragraph that summarizes that section.
- Single-space the outline and annotation.
- Use bold for the major level headings (I., II., etc.).
- Use italics for the annotation.
- Use normal text for all other levels.