Goal: Compile an annotated bibliography. Your bibliography should be based on the Weekly Article Summary related to clinical practice from week 1 through week 6 and should include the following:
1. a template to document useful data.
2. a brief overview of each article, including the research type, major findings, and conclusions.
3. a description of relevance of each article for clinical practice.
- The bibliography should be original and logically organized.
- The bibliography should follow current APA format for citing and documenting references.
- The bibliography should be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) references from peer-reviewed journals.
- Complete and submit the assignment by 11:59 PM ET Sunday.
- Late work policies, expectations regarding proper citations, acceptable means of responding to peer feedback, and other expectations are at the discretion of the instructor.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.View Rubric
|Identification of Main Issues/Problemsview longer description||4 ptsDistinguishedIdentify and demonstrate a sophisticated understanding of the issues/problems.3 ptsExcellentIdentifies and demonstrate an accomplished understanding of most of issues/problems.2 ptsFairIdentifies and demonstrate an an acceptable understanding of most of issues/problems.1 ptsPoorIdentifies and demonstrate an unacceptable understanding of most of issues/problems.||/ 4 pts|
|Analysis and Evaluation of Issues/Probelmsview longer description||4 ptsDistinguishedPresents an insightful, thorough analysis and evaluation of issues/problems.3 ptsExcellentPresents a thorough analysis and evaluation of most of the issues/problems.2 ptsFairPresents a superficial or incomplete analysis and evaluation of issues/problems.1 ptsPoorPresents unacceptable analysis and evaluation of issues/problems.||/ 4 pts|
|Demonstrates a Conceptual Understandingview longer description||4 ptsDistinguishedProvides a thorough, competent and interpretive responses to all issues/problems, and shows a high level of conceptual understanding.3 ptsExcellentProvides a competent and interpretive responses to all issues/problems, and shows a moderate level of conceptual understanding.2 ptsFairProvides a competent responses to all issues/problems, but lacks interpretation and a moderate level of conceptual understanding.1 ptsPoorProvides an unacceptable response to all issues/problems, and lacks interpretation and a moderate level of conceptual understanding.||/ 4 pts|
|Use of Citations to Course Readings and Additional Research/Literatureview longer description||4 ptsDistinguishedEffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Exceptional use of citations and extended referencing.3 ptsExcellentEffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing.2 ptsFairIneffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing.1 ptsPoorIneffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. An unacceptable use of citations and extended referencing.||/ 4 pts|
|Writing Mechanics and APA Formatting Guidelinesview longer description||4 ptsFull MarksDemonstrate a high level of clarity, precision, and attention to detail. APA style is correct and writing is free of grammar and spelling errors.3 ptsExcellentDemonstrate a high level of clarity. APA style and writing mechanics need more precision and attention to detail.2 ptsFairDemonstrate a moderate level of clarity. APA style and writing mechanics need more precision and attention to detail.1 ptsPoorDemonstrates issues in writing and communicating clearly. APA style and writing mechanics need serious attention.||/ 4 pts|
|Total Points: 0|